Saturday, January 07, 2012

Christmas movie review: 2011 wrap-up

It's time to wrap up another season of holiday movie reviews. Besides totaling 100 reviews, this year I watched 21, a record for my six years of reviewing. I think you can thank a really bad cold I got the weekend before Christmas that kept me on the couch for three days straight. I probably watched half of the movies that weekend. I actually have about 15 more still saved on my DVR but I guess they'll have to wait until next year. Or maybe this summer I can do a Christmas in July special edition. I also think I should get started earlier next year and I can probably fit more in. Anyway, as you can see, it's quite the mix of ratings for this year's crop; there were quite a number of good ones.


A
Debbie Macomber's Trading Christmas
12 Dates of Christmas
Debbie Macomber's Call Me Mrs. Miracle
A Christmas Kiss
Christmas Magic

A-
12 Wishes of Christmas
Annie Claus is Coming to Town
A Holiday Engagement

B+
Desperately Seeking Santa
Lucky Christmas
The Christmas Pageant

B
Three Wise Women
The Case for Christmas
A Christmas Wish
A Nanny for Christmas

B-
The Heart of Christmas
Battle of the Bulbs

C
A Christmas Wedding Tail
Christmas Mail

C-
Christmas with a Capital C

D
The Perfect Gift

No comments: