Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's time for Christmas Movies!

It's that time of year again! I've been reviewing Christmas movies on my blog since 2006 and will continue this year. This was my original post about my love for Christmas movies back five years ago. This year, I found a TON of movies to watch since I finally got cable and have a couple years of Hallmark movies to catch up on. I highly doubt I'll get through them all - should have started a few weeks ago - but hopefully I can watch about 20 between now and the end of the year.

Here are my recaps from previous years in case you are flipping through Hallmark Channel, Lifetime, Ion, or ABC Family and wondering if a movie is worth your time:
2006
2007
2008
2009
2010

I'll be posting my first 2011 reviews this weekend.

No comments: