Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas movie review: A Very Merry Mix-Up

When I first read the summary of A Very Merry Mix-Up (new this year on the Hallmark Channel), I thought it was going to be ridiculously contrived and I'd spend the entire movie rolling my eyes, but I was wrong! It's about an engaged gal who goes home to visit her fiance's family for Christmas and ends up at the wrong house and finds out that she likes the person at the wrong house more than she likes her fiance, and yes, it's a little silly but they actually do a good job of making you believe that the mistake was an innocent one with circumstances just taking over. So, I was happy about that. And, it's very sweet and who doesn't love a sweet love story that takes place during Christmas, the time of miracles.

Rating: A-

No comments: