Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Got it Maid

When I resigned my lease this year, as a thank you for my loyalty, my apartment complex offered me either a free carpet cleaning or a free maid visit. I selected the maid's visit since I feared getting the carpet cleaning would require moving all of my furniture out of the apartment. So today the maid came to visit! Happy Valentine's Day to me! I wasn't entirely sure what the maid was going to do exactly but they definitely dusted, vacuumed, threw out my trash, threw out my recyclables, mopped the floors, cleaned my stove, cleaned the bathtub, sink, and toilet and made my bed. They definitely cleaned more thoroughly than I do; that's for sure. I'm kind of excited at how good it looks and am even thinking I might fork over the money to do it again, depending on the cost. I've seen Groupons, etc... that offer cheap maid service.

No comments: